LAMOU Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The LAMOU name and logos are trademarks and service marks of LAMOU (collectively the “LAMOU Trademarks”). Other company, product and service names and logos used and displayed on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to LAMOU. Nothing in these Terms or the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of LAMOU’s Trademarks displayed on the Site without our prior written permission in each instance. You will not be entitled to any rights in the LAMOU Trademarks based on your resale of products purchased on the Site.
LAMOU may have copyright protection in the design of Design Your Own Tables and Collections Tables, exclusive of any graphics applied to the tables (“LAMOU Original Works”). Nothing in these Terms or the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to copy any of the LAMOU Original Works without our prior written permission in each instance.
Epic Tables Returns Policy:
- Because of the unique nature ofEpic Tables, we cannot accept returns unless your Epic Table is received in damaged condition or we have breached one of the warranties specified below.
- If an Epic Table is delivered in damaged condition, we will determine repair or replacement of the table upon notification and assessment of the damages. To return a damaged Epic Table, you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving the Epic Table. We will provide you with return shipping instructions, and we must receive the returned Epic Table within 30 days of your return inquiry.
- If an Epic Table fails to satisfy the limited one-year structural warranty described below, we will, at our sole discretion, refund the purchase price, repair or replace the Epic Table, or provide a substitute for any piece or part found to be defective in material or workmanship. You must notify us of a defect here one year after purchase. We will provide you with return shipping instructions, and we must receive the returned Epic Table within 30 days of your return inquiry.
For purposes of these policies, “damaged condition” means that a table surface is significantly damaged, scratched, scuffed, cracked or otherwise malformed.
You may change or cancel your order within twenty-four (24) hours of submitting your order.
We reserve the right to cancel any LAMOU Table order for any reason.
4. LAMOU’s Limited Warranty
LAMOU provides a limited one-year structural warranty to the original purchaser of any Design Your Own Table. This warranty applies under conditions of normal household use and excludes normal wear and tear. It does not include damage that results from negligence, soiling, improper or abnormal use, accident, commercial use, or fading from repeated exposure to direct sunlight.
LAMOU expressly disclaims all other warranties Epic Tables, whether express, implied or statutory, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
5. Limitation of Liability
LAMOU’s liability to any customer will be limited to repair, replacement or refund of the cost of defective merchandise. To the fullest extent permitted by law, LAMOU’s liability to any customer will not exceed the sum paid to LAMOU by that customer, and LAMOU will have no obligation or liability to any customer for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages.
LAMOU assumes no liability to you arising out of claims by third parties that our printing of any Personal Image violates that third party’s copyright, trademark, personality, or other intellectual property rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold LAMOU harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to:
- The copyright or trademark rights in any Personal Image that you submit to us;
- Your re-sale ofan Epic Table to any third party; or
- Any use of an Epic Table not covered by the limited warranties specified above.
7. Governing Law
These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Rhode Island and, where applicable, United States federal law.
8. Modification of Terms
LAMOU may amend these Terms at any time, for any reason, and without notice. Any amendments or modifications made by LAMOU will be prospective only.